Again, it’s Valentine’s season, and again, we’ve got a number of tracks for you to sink your teeth into, whether you’re in love or simply disgruntled at the whole business of feelings and can’t wait to get to Halloween. Or April Fool’s Day.
Let’s start off with the sweet stuff. Get some insulin, stat.
1. Ed Sheeran, Thinking Out Loud
2. John Legend, All Of Me
3. Sam Smith, Stay With Me
4. Ellie Goulding, Love Me Like You Do
You know, I could really use a stiff drink at this point. Make it a double.
5. John Mayer, XO
And now, for the good stuff.
6. A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera, Say Something
7. Rixton, Me And My Broken Heart
8. Adam Levine, Lost Stars
9. Willamette Stone, I Never Wanted To Go
10. Bob Moses, First To Cry
And there you have it. There are a bazillion other V-Day tracks that would suit your situation perfectly, so let us know which song describes you best in this season of hearts, in the comments section below.